|Max Design Pressure
|PHARMA , R&D
Lab Glass Reactor
Lelesil Offers Specialized Borosilicate & Quartz vessel option to choose from our standard range.
Beside the manufacturing of our Standard Vessels / Reactors, we specialize in producing reactors as per customer''s requirement.
We can fabricate the reactor as per drawing or or Design or a Published Article for Process.
Our experiences team of Glass Blowers , Designer & Engineers can also assist in designing of glass reactor as per your requirement.
· Single Wall,
· Double wall
· Triple Wall Glass Reactor
Standard Operating Conditions for Glass Reactors :
Temperature :– 20°C up to 180 °C
Pressure :Full vacuum up to 0.5 bar
Capacities : 500 ml L up to 100 Liters
• Glass Reactors made from Germany Raw Material.
• Lab Reactor system suitable for most bench top fume hoods.
• Stirrer with suitable mechanical seal/stuffing box/magnetic seal.
• Skid Mounted and quick release clamp for easy installation & removable of glassware.
• Suitable for vacuum condition
• Flush bottom with minimum dead volume.
• Overhead Stirrer geared motor with built-in speed controller & display.
• Measurement Marking on the vessel.
• Interchangeable Stirrer anchor, propeller, turbine Digital temperature indicator
Optional Accessories :
· Hot water/oil circulator 20 – 200 Degs
· Water Chiller - 20 to 25 Degs
· Heating /Cooling Circulating System -10 to 180 Degs
· Vacuum Pump,
· PH probe with transmitter Controller
· Pressure Gauge+ Vacuum Dual Gauge
|20-100 L, 100-500 L, 0-20 L
|Material of Construction
we offer Borosilicate Glass Jacketed Vessel.
For special applications, cylindrical vessel can be supplied with a jacket-for heating or cooling.Jacket is sealed to the vessel with silicon rubber or viton ring and other sealing compositions.The seal prevents impermissible high stresses between vessel and jacket and allows the movement which comes due to thermal expansion.
Glass jacket can be used for a maximum operating pressure of 0.5 bar g.
Maximum operating temperature of 150°C in jacket.
Temperature difference between jacket & vessel should not be exceed 120°C.